Sep 20, 2006

Coors Light Party Train


Quick Thoughts on this ad concept:

1) This ad agency has the best account execs ever. How the hell did they sell this thing? "Here's our idea, it's hot outside and the party train comes through bringing cold filtered goodness to scantily dressed 20 year-old broads and 38 year-old balding men that are desperately trying to relive college while watching their waistlines." We'll take it.

2) I understand that in order for the party train to make a stop at my home, I need to create a Coors Light mountain type logo pattern by turning on and off lights throughout my house. I think the ads make that very clear. Where does the ride end? Based on previous experience I think I get off the train on onto the can at about 4:30 am with a mild case of intestinal disfortitude in my belly and burrito stains on my shirt.

3) How does one apply for a job on the train? More importantly, what types of skills is Coors looking for in a train conductor? I think this could be a sweet gig.

No comments: