Jan 17, 2008

Streaming Drivel Exclusive: Are your rights being trampled?


Steve Dubtaski of Liberty, VA demonstrates his God given right to free speech as he attaches rubber testicles to the trailer hitch of his 2006 Dodge Ram pickup truck.

It seems that a lawmaker in Virginia wants to take away your God given right to free speech. How does he plan to do this? By banning rubber testicles mounted to the back of your car or pickup truck! Mr. fancy pants thinks that someone like a small child could be offended by a large nut sack dangling off the rear-end of a large truck. Forgive me if I digress, but this kind of intrusion is EXACTLY what our forefathers were trying to avoid when they guaranteed us the right to free speech.

We as a nation need to "nut up" and tell our elected representatives that we won't swallow this anymore and that we aren't going to take it lying down. Our rights have already taken it in the ass. It's time we take matters into our own hands.

I suggest you sign a petition. Picket your congressman's office. Call him and tell him you want the right to hang a nut sack from the bumper of your Prius. Tell them that this is more than just a battle over freedom of speech, it's a battle for jobs.

Somewhere in America there is a family that depends on the sale of rubber nut sacks to put food on their table. How are we going to tell them that they won't be eating this weekend because Congressman fancy pants says you can't strap bull balls to the back of your Hyundai? I know I couldn't do it. I know I couldn't come home and tell my daughter that she won't get to see the Hannah Montana concert because I lost my job filling nut sacks with marbles and sand. It's time for us all to stand up and do what's right.

2 comments:

CTK said...

Can we at least outlaw hairy nutsacks? I don't want to have to see that.

Darth Roker said...

I think we can ask people to maintain them. I don't think it is right for everyone to be required to get a Brazilian.