Feb 29, 2008

I have seen the end of KISS and the Coffee Fad...



... And they intersect at the KISS coffeehouse. Yes, the official coffeehouse of KISS the band. There is nothing like walking up to your Kiss Coffee Barista and ordering a Grande Strutter with a shot of mocha. Why stop there? How about a Tall Plaster Caster and Cream? Not quite your drink? Well then, maybe a Short Lick It Up and sugar is more your speed.

I knew Gene Simmons was a marketing genius, but this is absoultely insane. The guy has a band that features interchangable "characters" that haven't had a hit in 20 years and somehow turns it into a marketing powerhouse that pimps coffee, action figures, comic books, condoms, shampoo, games, Visa cards, and of course, Kiss Kaskets. Imagine what they could do if these hacks were actually talented.

I want to tradmark, patent, and copyright the Gene Simmons DNA Vending machine. Who doesn't want Gene Simmons to be their dad?

2 comments:

Ubermilf said...

I am oddly compelled to send you this.

Apropos of nothing.

Just because.

Darth Roker said...

damn that's good. When I am not shaking my money maker, I am totally getting jiggy wid it.