Feb 28, 2010




A few years ago on the Acela I was waiting to take a leak and the bathroom nearest my seat was occupied. After a few minutes, the door unlocked and then-Senator Joe Biden emerged. When I entered the facility after his departure, I was immediately hit with, quite literally, the smelliest post-dump odor I have EVER experienced. It was so wretched that I was forced to immediately turn and exit and move to the bathroom in the next car, walking past Biden and his staffer on the way. He looked up at me, and I'm quite sure he knew his stink had forced me out.

This is a brief excerpt from Deadspin's Letters to the Editor. Enjoy.

7 comments:

Ubermilf said...

Wait until anonymous gets a load of THIS story.

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat internet marketing[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood avenues to produce an income online.

CTK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CTK said...

Joe!

CTK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Literally 101s

Anonymous said...

What bs is this..